TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last updated on 30 September 2021
This website https://franchisefame.com/ (the ‘Website’) is operated and provided by us, LOCAL FAME LIMITED, with registered address at 98 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TH, United Kingdom and company number: 08860023 (‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’).
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before You start using this Website.
- Accessing and Using the Website
- We permit the access and use of the Website, subject to the terms and conditions herein, however We reserve the right to restrict the access and/or use and to withdraw or amend the information and/or service provided through the Website without any notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website or part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You shall not use the Website, for including, without limitation to, any of the following:
- activities which may cause the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
- fraudulent purposes or use in connection with a criminal or other unlawful activities;
- to send or reuse any content or material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, immoral, obscene or menacing;
- to send materials which consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or spam mails;
- uses which may be in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy;
- copying, selling, renting, lending, leasing, licensing, sub-licensing or in any other manner transfer or grant any rights in the Website to third parties, without Our explicit written consent; or
- translating, editing, reverse-engineering, decompiling, or disassembling or attempting to do so.
- In accessing and using the Website, You acknowledge, accept and agree that:
- unless explicitly stated otherwise, We are not acting as a contractor or agent and We are not associated in any way with any Franchise business featured on the Website; and
- it is Your responsibility to research and make an informed decision in selecting a suitable business opportunity and to negotiate the terms under which such business will operate.
- You are entirely responsible for all information and content that You submit, email or otherwise make available to Us and for ensuring the accuracy of the information that You provide to us, including but not limited to the Registration. In the event, We are not satisfied with the information set out in Your application for Registration, We reserve the right to prevent You accessing and using the Service.
- This Agreement between You and Us shall be effective as of the date that You indicated that You accept it, whether explicitly or by using the Website and shall last as long as You continue using the Website.
- You may terminate this agreement by simply ceasing to use the Website.
- We may terminate this agreement by restricting Your access or usage of the Website.
- Content and Accuracy of Information
- For Your convenience, the Website may contain information about other companies and their business opportunities, although We strive to ensure that it is correct and accurate, the information and materials displayed on the Website are provided to You on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, without any guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied as to their accuracy, completeness or authenticity. It is solely Your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information, opinions, services, investments and business proposals and other information provided throughout the Website.
- You acknowledge that the Website may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Us and/or the Website. We provide such links to other websites without any guarantee, representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in them. Your access to any such websites is at Your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Subject to clause 3.2, We or Our licensors own all intellectual property rights in and to the Website, including the designs, text, database, graphics, layouts, names, trademarks, logos and brands and You agree not use or copy any part thereof without Our explicit written consent.
- The intellectual property rights related to the trademarks and trade names of Franchise businesses featured on the Website are owned by each respective Franchise business. We do not represent any connection to those Franchise businesses, unless it is explicitly stated. Any trademarks and trade names which appear on the Website are used solely for the purpose of providing information and to identify the owner of the intellectual property rights.
- We do not grant You and We do not represent granting You any right to use any intellectual property rights contained in or pertaining to the Website otherwise than as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions or by law. Any transfer, sale, distribution, reproduction, copying or modification of any material contained on this Website (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited other than with Our prior explicit written consent.
- You agree that We may freely use any comments, information or ideas contained in any communication You may send to Us without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to You for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the Website, products or services.
- Data Privacy
- By using the Website, You consent to such processing and You warrant that all data provided by You is accurate.
- Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that You are using the Website at Your own risk and liability. We do not guarantee that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects or errors in the Website or its content will be corrected, or that the Website will be free from virus or other harmful components. We are not responsible or liable for the suitability, accuracy, validity or reliability of the Website for any purpose.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law, We, other members of Our group of companies and third parties connected to Us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website and/or any websites linked to it and any information and/or materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect Our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence, nor Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We do not warrant or represent that any particular results or outcomes will be achieved through use of the Website and/or the information provided by the Website.
- Any and all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and title.
- Linking to this Website and removal of links and information on this Website
- You may link to this Website, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association or in misleading context.
- Appropriate link text should always be used in links pointing to this Website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which You are linking must comply in all respects with Our content standards set out from time to time.
- If You wish to make any use of material on this Website other than that set out above or to link to Us for commercial purposes, please address Your request to email@example.com.
- If You would like Us to remove any information and/or a link to Your website and/or franchise Business that is included on this Website, please contact us.
- General Provisions
- This clause shall have no effect on any other terms and conditions related to other services which are not the use of the website.
- If any provisions hereof are held to be illegal or unenforceable such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that We may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without Your consent.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that You may not assign the Agreement without Our prior written consent, and any unauthorised assignment by You shall be null and void.
- Our omission to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of any such provision, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. Any waiver by Us, any of Our subsidiaries, partners, service providers, licensors, licensees or any other third parties related to Us of any provision, condition or requirement of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- If any provision cannot be reformed, any such provision shall be deemed severable from the terms of the Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The headings in this Agreement shall have no legal effect whatsoever and are provided for informational purposes only.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- We and You hereby agree to first attempt to informally negotiate any claim or dispute relating to the Website and/or its contents for at least 30 /thirty/ days.
- You shall notify Us of any claims that You have by sending a notice to:
Mail: Legal Department, Franchise Fame, 98 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TH, United Kingdom; and
- This clause shall have no effect on any statutory rights to initiate a court proceeding in case of a dispute and shall not suspend any statutory limitation periods applicable to the bringing of a claim.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this Website although We retain the right to bring proceedings against You for breach of these conditions in Your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Contact Information for Feedback and Legal Notices
If You have any feedback or concerns about any material which appears on this Website, please contact Us at:
Mail: Franchise Fame, 98 Tooley Street London SE1 2TH United Kingdom